What we ask of you:
At the park, we ask you to Follow the Steps to Fun:
- Practice safe hygiene. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. Restrooms and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park. Face masks are strongly encouraged at all locations, especially inside any buildings, and outside when safe social distancing isn't possible.
- Use contactless buying options. Buy your points ahead of time online and then redeem your points at the kiosk. While at the park, you can buy more points at the kiosk as well. For the safety of our cashiers, we need your help to minimize cash transactions.
- Follow social distancing guidelines. Be respectful of others, especially when forming lines. Follow the line spacing guidelines for safe distancing.
- Be safe and have fun! Our team is taking extra cleaning steps to keep you safe, and we appreciate your patience during the process.
For the safety of all guests and employees, anyone who has a fever, cough, any sign of sickness, or verbally threatens to have COVID-19 is not allowed on property and will be asked to leave.
What you'll see our team doing:
For the safety of our guests, we have increased our cleaning efforts to include the following:
- Conduct regular cleanings of the restrooms to ensure soap, hand sanitizer and overall cleanliness. If you notice anything that needs cleaning attention immediately, please let one of our team members know.
- Clean the arcade games frequently. Our game attendants will provide regular cleanings of all games. For your convenience, customer stations for hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in the arcade if you would like to proactively wipe down a game before playing. We will also provide more separation in games where possible.
- Clean high touch areas like handrails frequently. You will notice our team members wiping down high touch areas like handrails for stairs and queue line areas. Please provide space for them to do so in a timely manner.
- Wipe down rides regularly. Please be patient with our team as we proactively wipe down the steering wheels or ride handles regularly. In addition, a deep clean will take place with a non-toxic spray solution at scheduled times. This process will take approximately 10 minutes to allow for the proper drying time.