***FACE MASK update below for TN, AL & SC locations***
The wait is over and the race is on to good, clean, family fun! With your support and a true teamwork approach to safety, we are thrilled to welcome you back to all locations.
What we ask of you:
At the park, we ask you to Follow the Steps to Fun:
- Practice safe hygiene. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. Restrooms and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park. Face masks are encouraged at all locations and required at a few locations (see below).
- Use contactless buying options. Buy your points ahead of time online and then redeem your points at the kiosk. While at the park, you can buy more points at the kiosk as well. For the safety of our cashiers, we need your help to minimize cash transactions.
- Follow social distancing guidelines. Be respectful of others, especially when forming lines. Follow the line spacing guidelines for safe distancing.
- Be safe and have fun! Our team is taking extra cleaning steps to keep you safe, and we appreciate your patience during the process.
For the safety of all guests and employees, anyone who has a fever, cough, any sign of sickness, or verbally threatens to have COVID-19 is not allowed on property and will be asked to leave.
***Pigeon Forge & Smoky Mountains, TN Update***
As of July 10th, guests visiting the Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountains locations for The Track and Fat Daddy's Arcade must wear a face mask while inside any buildings at the park. Masks are strongly encouraged in outdoor areas where safe social distancing is not possible. Children 12 and under are not required to wear a face mask. Anyone who has a medically related reason for not wearing a mask is exempt as well. Please see Sevier County Executive Order #23 and the Tennessee Executive Order #54 for more details.
***Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, AL Update***
As of July 16th, guests visiting The Track in Gulf Shores and Fat Daddy's Arcade in Orange Beach, AL must wear a face mask while inside any buildings at the park and while waiting in lines outside for a ride or any time social distancing is not possible outside. Children 6 and under are not required to wear a face mask. Anyone who has a medically related reason for not wearing a mask is exempt as well. Please see Alabama's Safer at Home Mandate for more details.
***Myrtle Beach, SC Update***
As of July 2nd, all guests entering any building at The Track in Myrtle Beach are required to wear face masks, in accordance with Executive Order #12 from the City of Myrtle Beach. Children 9 and under are not required to wear a face mask. Anyone who has a medically related reason for not wearing a mask is exempt as well.
What you'll see our team doing:
For the safety of our guests, we have increased our cleaning efforts to include the following:
- Conduct hourly cleanings of the restrooms to ensure soap, hand sanitizer and overall cleanliness. If you notice anything that needs cleaning attention immediately, please let one of our team members know.
- Clean the arcade games frequently. Our game attendants will provide hourly cleanings of all games. For your convenience, customer stations for hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in the arcade if you would like to proactively wipe down a game before playing. We will also provide more separation in games where possible.
- Clean high touch areas like handrails frequently. You will notice our team members wiping down high touch areas like handrails for stairs and queue line areas. Please provide space for them to do so in a timely manner.
- Wipe down rides regularly. Please be patient with our team as we proactively wipe down the steering wheels or ride handles regularly. In addition, a deep clean will take place every two hours with a non-toxic spray solution. This process will take approximately 10 minutes to allow for the proper drying time.